- Quick Overview on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay?
- How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using BitPay?
- How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Exodus Wallet?
- How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Paxful?
- How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Coinmama?
- How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Coinbase?
- Final Words on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay
Apply Pay payment method began to be widely preferred among some of the well-known Bitcoin exchange platforms. Therefore, we wanted to prepare a guide on how to buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay for our readers.
Quick Overview on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay?
We have gathered the Bitcoin exchange platforms that allow you to buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay. If you are planning to invest in Bitcoins and want to benefit from this method, do not miss your chance to check out all these platforms.
Here is a quick overview for you so that you can directly skip to any platform you like.
How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using BitPay?
BitPay is one of the reputable companies on the market and the biggest advantage of the platform is its feature which supports shopping with cryptocurrencies.
On the other hand, BitPay offers a custodial wallet and has low purchase limits for its customers residing in the United States.
BitPay is a United States-based cryptocurrency payment processor, which is also the largest one in the world. They serve many platforms for crypto payments as well as fiat currency conversions.
You can download the mobile application of the platform to trade, exchange and even shop with the cryptocurrencies you own. If you are planning to buy Bitcoins with Apply Pay, then BitPay can be a great solution. They have partnerships with Wyre and Simplex to carry out transactions. If you are residing in the United States, the upper transaction limit is $500 whereas users residing outside of the United States can enjoy the $1000 upper limit. For now, the company allows buyers to buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay in 45 countries.
Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using BitPay
- Download the BitPay application to your mobile device.
- Run the application and create a wallet for the transaction.
- Once you are done, you need to click on the Buy Crypto tab.
- Type the amount you would like to spend to buy Bitcoin.
- Choose your preferred payment method and country.
- Complete the transaction using Apply Pay.
How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Exodus Wallet?
Exodus wallet is one of the easy-to-use platforms that allow purchases within an application. However, they also have low maximum limits and are not available in every country.
Thanks to their user-friendly interface, many beginners love Exodus. If you download the latest version of the application, you can buy Bitcoins with Apply pay up to $250. The company has been offering its services since 2015 and is available in 40 countries. It will be worth noting that you can only use fiat currencies to buy Bitcoins.
Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Exodus Wallet
- Download the Exodus application to your mobile device.
- Run the application and click on the Profile section.
- Click on the Buy Bitcoin section.
- Type the amount you would like to buy as a Bitcoin.
- Once you are done, click on the Pay section.
- Use your Apple Pay to finalize the transaction.
- Your Bitcoin will be transferred to your wallet in a few minutes.
How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Paxful?
The best part of Paxful is you will not be charged with any buying fees. However, the maximum limits are relatively low and seller premiums are quite high.
Paxful started to serve traders in 2015 and was founded as a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange platform. This means that it meets the buyers and sellers to trade and exchange their cryptocurrencies. The company supports different payment options and Apple Pay is one of them.
Although the platform does not charge the buyers for their purchases, some sellers can charge them with premiums.
You need to be careful while choosing your seller. Due to the nature of p2p platforms, your risk of getting scammed is higher than others.
Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Paxful
- You need to create an account and verify yourself to start using the platform.
- Once you are done, choose the Apple Pay option to start the trade.
- Next, pick the cryptocurrency you would like to buy.
- Pick any of the sellers you like on the list and then click on the Buy button.
- Type the amount you would like to buy.
- You will be given some instructions to follow, once you are done click on the Mark as Paid button.
- The seller is going to transfer the Bitcoins to your Paxful wallet as soon as he or she confirms the payment.
How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Coinmama?
Coinmama is one of the most popular companies on the market with amazing support. Moreover, it is available worldwide. However, some of the states in the United States are not supported and it charges higher fees than other platforms.
Coinmama has been offering its services since 2013. Besides buying Bitcoin with a credit card, you can also buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay. You can enjoy an easy-to-use interface and quick transactions.
Despite the high fees, Coinmama is one of the most competitive platforms offering Apple Pay. It will be worth noting that the majority of these high fees are due to market premiums.
Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Coinmama
- You need to have a Bitcoin wallet to start. If you don’t have any, you can check this Bitcoin wallet guide to learn more.
- Visit the homepage of the platform and type the amount of Bitcoin you would like to buy.
- Click on the Buy button.
- Verify your identity by uploading your photo ID. It takes around a few hours to be verified.
- Share your Bitcoin address in the form and choose the Apple Pay option.
- Finalize your purchase.
You can refer to our Coinmama for detailed information about this platform.
How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Coinbase?
Coinbase has a user-friendly interface and is one of the popular exchange platforms on the market. It has the same disadvantages as Coinmama.
Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is based in the United States. You can buy cryptocurrencies with debit, credit cards, or Apply Pay. If you visit the website with an Apple device, this option will appear automatically. The company charges a 4.99% transaction fee.
Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay Using Coinbase
- Visit the platform through an Apple device.
- Click on Bitcoin and then the Trade section.
- Click on Buy BTC with cash button.
- Type the amount you would like to buy and then click on Add Payment Method section.
- Choose Apple Pay.
- Complete your purchase with Apple Pay.
Final Words on How to Buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay
There are many other methods you can prefer to buy Bitcoins with Apple Pay. Coinmama and Exodus are great options for buyers residing in the United States. If you are living in any other area, you can also prefer Paxful.
If you have bought Bitcoins before with the Apple Pay method, you can share your experiences with us by leaving a comment on this article.